RENTAL - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Terms & conditions:
1. Singapore NRIC or Passport or Employment Pass/Work Permit must be presented.
2. Valid Singapore Driving License or International Driving License must be presented.
3. For non-Singaporean, please provide a bill showing your Singapore residential address or hotel bill showing room number.
4. All Prices are inclusive of GST
5. Security Deposit is a must. Will be refunded 14 days after bike returned.
6. Hirer is responsible for any damages, loss or fines to the rental bike.
7. The bike can only be use in Singapore mainland.
8. In case of accident, Hirer is responsible for 3rd party section 2 excess of $1500 or $3000 if rider is below 21 years old and have less than 2 years riding experiences.
9. It is Hirer's responsibilities to make payment in advance if any extension of rental is required.
For full terms & conditions, please refer to 2nd page of the Rental Agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1) Where can i rent a motorcycle from Unique Motorsports?
A1) You can rent a motorcycle from any of Unique Motorsports outlets. Please call the respective outlets to enquire on the available motorcycle for rent.
Q2) What happens if i have a tyre puncture or met with an accident?
A2) Please contact Unique Motorsports at 6341 5378, 6292 5578 or 8188 8999 immediately. Our staff will advise you accordingly.
Q3) What are your opening hours?
A3) Mon to Sat 10am to 8pm , Sun 10am to 6pm (Serangoon)
Q4) If i cannot return the motorcycle at the shop, do you provide towing service?
A4) Yes, Towing fee of $50 will apply. Arrangement for towing must be made in advance. We will tow the motorcycle back and Towing fee will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
Q5) If i had damaged the motorcycle or self skidded, how much should i pay?
A5) Upon return of motorcycle, we will advise on the repair cost accordingly.
Repairs amount will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
Q6) What if i need to extend the rental period?
A6) You may pay payment at any of our outlets or contact 6341 5378 or 6292 5578. We may require you to bank transfer additional rental amount to our bank accounts or make the advance payment to us online.
Q7) What if i failed to return the motorcycle on time?
A7) The additional rental charges (Based on 1 day rental rate) will be charged accordingly and will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
If Unique Motorsports need to activate towing crew to recover the motorcycle, an additional $200 will be charged and will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
Q8) Is Insurance provided for the rental motorcycle?
A8) Yes, 3rd party insurance cover is provided.
Q9) Will there be replacement motorcycle if the rental motorcycle break down?
A9) Yes, replacement motorcycle will be provided if the rental motorcycle could not be repaired on the spot. Please call 6292 5578 or 8188 8999 when you encountered break down issues. We will assist you.
Q10) Why must i pay a security deposit?
A10) The security deposit is mandatory as you may get fines by the authorities during your rental period. The fines are sent to our company later. We reserve the rights to use the security deposit to offset any fines incurred by you during the rental period before refunding the balance amount back to you.
Q11) When can i get back the security deposit?
A11) We will process the refund only 14 days after returned of the motorcycle. We will check with relevant authorities, eg LTA, SPF, URA, HDB etc, for any fines incurred before refunding the security deposit minus off the fines amount.
Rental Agreement : Please Click Here